Monday, September 10, 2007

My Style

Here are some of my previous works that I have done during my leisure time.

The 4 characters are mascots which my other 3 friends and I came out individually, these are 2 of the many pieces that I drew and painted. That can be considered to be the 1st character design that I have done. There are also some works that I have done listed as below.

Next, would be the monkey mascot that I have came up for one of my projects. It was drawn based on ninja and using the water element as the theme. The last 2 are one of the few assignments that I had in school. Based on the given basic shapes fixed on certain areas, I came up of this fantasy world which consist of many different kinds of mediums like monsters and mechanical machines. The last one was for typograpghy, using 'eyes' as my concept, I came up with this typefont which I thought was very interesting and fun.




Viewing the previous works that I have done so far, I think my style is more on fantasy based and that is why most of my works are character designs, as can be seen from the typefont that I have came up.

No comments: